2. What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are files or text files that a web server generates and stores on the computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter referred to as “equipment”) of a User when accessing certain web pages, in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out by the User from said equipment. They may also consist of a code that allows the User to be uniquely identified while browsing. Cookies can therefore store information about a User’s equipment or about his/her browsing sessions on the websites he/she has visited, such as the page he/she visits, the time he/she spends on the Internet, and other data depending on the type of cookie.
4. What are the third party cookies used and the purpose of use on the website?
|Google Analytics||Location: Google Maps provides a mapping service. It records the user’s origin and the keywords used. Generates a unique prefix for analytical purposes.|
Analytics: Google provides anonymous data on website visits.
Social: Google allows the information of the WEB to be shared in its social network Google +
|Google Inc.||> Privacy|
|Google Maps||Google Inc.||> Privacy|
|Add to Any||Social interaction: Allows the web to be shared in social networks.||AddToAny.|
5. How can you refuse, disable and delete cookies used on our website?
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp8/web/change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Android: Menu -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies
- Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/18578/Clear_browsing_information_6
- For Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
To disable cookies and individual data storage and retrieval devices, the “Ghostery” extension can be installed in the browser.
The User should note that some features of the contents of this website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal functioning of the website or prevent access to some services of the website.
6. Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
It is possible, therefore, that significant changes may occur in this Cookies Policy which will be published in the same. However, it will be the responsibility of the User to access this Policy periodically to find out about any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of the person responsible for informing Users of the website of such changes by means of an informative notice on our website and/or by other means.